Talk

Advanced search

Have today eaten 5 giant chocolate chip cookies......

(12 Posts)
LadyMaMa Tue 30-Jun-09 16:14:41

......and need reassurance that other mners have done silly things like this tooshock!
I have even name changed as so embarrassed - was in M&S, really proud of myself as had a sensible breakfast, but after buying a salad and standing at the till, the bags of freshly baked cookies were calling to me, so I thought what the hell, I'll get them and just have one, give the rest to dh. But they are now all gone. And I feel sick. And ashamed.
But they were delicious - best cookies I've tasted in agesgrin!

foofi Tue 30-Jun-09 16:18:21

I do things like that all the time - although today haven't done anything too glutenous yet smile

mothersmilk Tue 30-Jun-09 16:18:54

i do it all the time isnt it just one of the perks of being grown up hell there arnt that many smile

foofi Tue 30-Jun-09 16:19:12

gluttonous - don't know why I'm talking about gluten! blush

Doyouthinktheysaurus Tue 30-Jun-09 16:19:59

I've done that beforeblush

I don't buy them now, it's the only way.

GrimmaTheNome Tue 30-Jun-09 16:22:56

glutenous - gorging yourself on things that people with coeliac disease can't eat. V apt for cookies.grin

shandyleer Tue 30-Jun-09 18:21:48

I'm always doing that - having "just one" of something nice, and then finishing off the rest of the packet/box etc! You're in good company.

yappybluedog Tue 30-Jun-09 18:32:08

those m&s cookies are delicious - they are big though shock

alittlebitshy Tue 30-Jun-09 19:37:28

regularly!

candyfluff Tue 30-Jun-09 19:56:04

i hope you throw up -greedy mare !!!! grin

LadyMaMa Wed 01-Jul-09 07:12:43

Oh good, not just me then. I am vowing to be mega strict with myself from now on.
I did consider making myself sick candyfluff, but used to be borderline bulimic so didn't want to open up that can of worms again...................
Would rather be a few pounds heavier!

candyfluff Wed 01-Jul-09 17:39:27

oops sorry didnt mean to upset you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now