Talk

Advanced search

iv got 2 packets oh sliced chorizo and 1 o pepperoni what can i do with it?

(5 Posts)
mothersmilk Sat 20-Jun-09 14:34:25

dh brought homw last night 2 packets of sliced chorizo and 1 packet of pepporoni also a very large lump of goats cheese apart from cutting it all up and eating the in front of the telly tonight any odeas on what i could make?

MrsKitty Sat 20-Jun-09 14:45:15

Pizza?

I'd probably and up infront of the telly with it though TBH - Add french stick & olives, job done!

Sorry - not much help really grin

MrsKitty Sat 20-Jun-09 14:45:44

end up, obviously...

maria1665 Sat 20-Jun-09 14:59:34

Tunisian eggs - with added chorizo sausage!

Fry up two onions sliced, until starting to soften. (Use large frying pan and quite a bit of olive oil)

Add two peppers sliced and 4 medium sized tomatoes chopped into largish chunks. Stir in a teaspoon of cumin, and of coriander.

When all is soft, add sliced chorizo sausage.

Make two holes in the mixture and crack an egg in each. Fry until set and finish off under the grill. How much you cook them is your choice, but I like my egg yolks a bit runny as they tasted divine with the juices of the onions and tomatoes.

Season. Serve with crusty bread to soak up the juices. Easily doubled if you have a second frying pan.

Do your own thing with the spices - I've seen versions of this with chilli and even garam masala.

This is one of our favourite dinners.

charlieandlola Sat 20-Jun-09 15:18:37

Delia's Chicken Basque with the chorizo

Chorizo, spinach and chick pea soup

Chorizo and Saffron Risotto

oh, and Pepperoni Pizza!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now