Talk

Advanced search

'Innocence' Sweet Potato Chilli Pot - how hot is it? Should I give it a miss if I have been sick?

(3 Posts)
PavlovtheCat Mon 08-Jun-09 18:29:21

I am starving. I have been sick all day (pregnancy related, rather than bug related). The thing I like about Innocence food is it is actually a littie bland as in I normally have to add some salt to it.

Given my current sensitive tastebuds, I had the Dhal the other day, and it was just right to ease my stomach. Not overly flavoured.

But, this is chilli. Is it actually chilli? I mean like proper hot? I am not sure it would be a good idea to eat a hot chilli in case it makes a return journey.

But it looks very appetising satin my fridge, and the alternative is some leftovers of my friends cooking this evening when DH gets back from dinner there. And I can assure you, I would rather starve grin.

Oh what to do? <sighs>

Fibonacci Mon 08-Jun-09 19:11:01

I've tried a few of the Innocence veg pots (they make great packed lunches for work) and none of them was overly spicy.

PavlovtheCat Mon 08-Jun-09 19:41:15

Fibonacci - thanks for replying! i usually have them for lunch, quick and tasty.

I ate it, it was far far too sweet but it might be my over sensitive sense of taste right now. Could taste the paprika but only a hint, not spicy at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now