Talk

Advanced search

'Innocence' Sweet Potato Chilli Pot - how hot is it? Should I give it a miss if I have been sick?

(3 Posts)
PavlovtheCat Mon 08-Jun-09 18:29:21

I am starving. I have been sick all day (pregnancy related, rather than bug related). The thing I like about Innocence food is it is actually a littie bland as in I normally have to add some salt to it.

Given my current sensitive tastebuds, I had the Dhal the other day, and it was just right to ease my stomach. Not overly flavoured.

But, this is chilli. Is it actually chilli? I mean like proper hot? I am not sure it would be a good idea to eat a hot chilli in case it makes a return journey.

But it looks very appetising satin my fridge, and the alternative is some leftovers of my friends cooking this evening when DH gets back from dinner there. And I can assure you, I would rather starve grin.

Oh what to do? <sighs>

Fibonacci Mon 08-Jun-09 19:11:01

I've tried a few of the Innocence veg pots (they make great packed lunches for work) and none of them was overly spicy.

PavlovtheCat Mon 08-Jun-09 19:41:15

Fibonacci - thanks for replying! i usually have them for lunch, quick and tasty.

I ate it, it was far far too sweet but it might be my over sensitive sense of taste right now. Could taste the paprika but only a hint, not spicy at all.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: