Talk

Advanced search

Tell me what to eat - please

(6 Posts)
timmette Fri 05-Jun-09 10:25:56

I normally love anyhting nice and spicy and now I am pregnant can't even face bolognese let alone a curry. I hate cream sauces at the best of times. And all I feel like eating are chicken nuggets and boiled potatoes and I don't even have chicken nuggets sad. Please inspire me or at least tell me what you are eating.

3rdnparty Fri 05-Jun-09 10:41:58

when pg at first ate a lot of roast chicken and greens/salad / chips!as went off rich food ...then about half way thru found I could eat rich/spicy food again but more thai than indian...would go with what you feel like but possibly look for more nutritiuos version...smile

notsoteenagemum Fri 05-Jun-09 11:09:08

timmette I want to help you because you've given me loads of ideas but I only really ate salad, apples and chicken or tuna sandwiches when pg, not to mention gallons of iron brewblush(i was scared ds would be born orange) and crunched lots of ice cubes.

Elk perhapsgrin

timmette Fri 05-Jun-09 11:17:56

3rdnparty that is exactly my problem we are pretty healthy eaters and as such have no very yummy chicken nuggets in the house - lol.
notsoteenagemum I am enjoying apples, can't do tuna at the moment but could try chicken sandwiches - it seems to be my very boring meat of choice at the moment.
Not sure where I'll source the elk from grin.

timmette Fri 05-Jun-09 15:34:35

anymore help please grin what are you eating for dinner

Scootergrrrl Fri 05-Jun-09 15:42:19

If you've got chicken for your sandwiches, you could make your own nuggets by coating chunks in egg then crushed cornflakes and baking in the oven.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now