Talk

Advanced search

Formula in France?

(3 Posts)
BikeRunSki Wed 03-Jun-09 20:31:20

We are going to France for a while, to stay with my sister in a few weeks. DS will be 10 months old. He is currently having formula about 4 times a day and we would like to get the formula in France. My sister has been to look in the shops and has found these:

Nestle Nidal
Gallia
Bledilait
Nutricia
Prima Age

Does anyone know if these are the same as any we get here - Aptamil, HiPP, Nurture, Cow and Gate SMA ? DS is on Nurture, sometimes HiPP.

Haribosmummy Wed 03-Jun-09 22:02:17

I took my 3month old to Paris - He was on SMA gold. I tried calling SMA helpline and they wouldn't recommend an alternative.

We took our own supplies.

We found it much easier in Italy, where Aptamil was availablem(DS switched between SMA and Aptamil easily), but found the best way to deal with France was to bring tins with you.

meggiesmummie Wed 03-Jun-09 22:20:13

I was in France last week and didn't recognise most of the brands but did see 'Milupa' in some of the larger supermarkets which looked the same as Cow and Gate / Aptamil (both are made by Milupa in UK). I didn't check the ingredients as I had taken our own supplies but would probably buy it myself when there next time. Hope that helps

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now