Talk

Advanced search

Does blackcurrant and red grape go together?

(8 Posts)
sheneversaidit Tue 02-Jun-09 09:53:45

I am making some lollies for DS when he gets home from school. I've mixed plain yoghurt, milk & blackcurrant cordial together really well and its lovely and smooth and tasty. I want to add some fruit chunks in it as well but not sure which ones. I have red grapes, peaches, frozen raspberries, and not quite completely ripe bananas. What shall I use?

sheneversaidit Tue 02-Jun-09 09:55:15

DH thinks I should leave it on its own with no chunks but I worry that will be a bit boring.

sheneversaidit Tue 02-Jun-09 09:59:13

hopeful bump

sheneversaidit Tue 02-Jun-09 10:10:27

nevermind MN you were officially no help on this occasion grin I did banana! They look gorgeous.

jojos4angels Tue 02-Jun-09 18:12:12

I know its a little late now,.. but i would have used the raspberries but they sound yummy

sheneversaidit Tue 02-Jun-09 21:52:17

thanks! grin

we didnt actually have them yet, had a really busy day went bowling for the first time with DS!!! He WON! So I will give them to DS tomorrow. I think the blackcurrant and banana will go well together but its good to know for future you reckon the raspberries will too! I am making lollies every couple of days its nice to be able to constantly give him a treat that is healthy for him.

jojos4angels Thu 04-Jun-09 14:39:10

Have you tried them yet?,... how did they turn out?

sheneversaidit Thu 04-Jun-09 17:37:41

Gorgeous!

creamy, smooth, and the banana & blackcurrant went great together. DS adored them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now