Talk

Advanced search

Feeding 8 adults next week; what can i do? easy or pre preapred things good.

(7 Posts)
mindermummy Sun 31-May-09 10:37:26

But cannot do; a buffet style job as done that too many times!!!

or lasagna as done that last time.

So anyhting else!!!

thanks.x

Kimi Sun 31-May-09 10:55:15

How about Risotto?
Or honeycomb cannelloni?

Moroccan lamb?

All easy, and can be cooked in large amounts, in fact the Moroccan lamb will look after itself for hours slow cooking while you do other things

misschatterbox Sun 31-May-09 11:10:51

Hi, I have just come back from a family holiday. Had to feed nine, so I did one of my old favourites. Very easy and quick to prepare. Put chicken pieces, mushrooms and chopped onion into oven proof dish, cover with brown onion soup powder (only available in SA shop), you can use brown onion gravy powder. Put in a 2T tomato paste and cover with coke, normally a can, but for that many I used about 2 cans. Put in the oven for 2hrs and serve with rice and veg

lilolilmanchester Sun 31-May-09 23:30:50

would second Moroccan lamb tagine type thing. Serve with tomato/onion/herb couscous (can dig out recipes for both if you are interested).

For dessert, simple combination of strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and ice-cream.

Big cheese board & crackers.

mindermummy Mon 01-Jun-09 08:10:00

Ok, the recipy for the morrocan lamb may be good??? Whats it like, never even had it??!

x

mindermummy Mon 01-Jun-09 08:10:17

Thank you.xxx

lilolilmanchester Mon 01-Jun-09 10:50:26

this lamb tagine is goregeous, served with this couscous

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now