Talk

Advanced search

MealSaving

(2 Posts)
DebbieW8 Fri 13-Feb-09 10:08:15

I am a mother of 4 healthy young boys under 10 years old and I just came across a website that I think all us Mum's (especially large families) needs to see.

Its www.mealsavers.co.uk - they have all the buy one get one free deals at the major supermarkets in one place. I have been using it over the last couple of weeks and found that I can save more money at Sainsbury's with their current deals then at Tesco where I usually shop.

They have a competition on at the moment to win a £100 voucher to one of the big supermarkets if you sign up to their newsletter, which I got last week and it had some good information on new kitchen products and some special deals for the following week that were not out at the supermarkets yet.

I hope I don't get in trouble for mentioning a website, but I think it is a great website to save money, for me that is really important right now.

Debbie

candyheartsandchocolates Fri 13-Feb-09 14:03:30

thankyou have signed up

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: