Talk

Advanced search

ICING RECIPE IN DAILY MAIL ON SUNDAY ANYONE STILL HAVE IT PLEASE? I NEED IT FOR MY WEDDING CAKE

(6 Posts)
happy1 Thu 07-Apr-05 13:56:40

I don't know if it was sunday just gone or Sunday before, but my MIL wants this recipe for my wedding cake, and my FIL threw the paper away!! (silly fool!!) If any of you have it could you post it on this thread, post to me email me or however, but please, get me that recipe!!!!!!!!

SoupDragon Thu 07-Apr-05 14:09:50

Bump!

What was special about it?

MandM Thu 07-Apr-05 14:14:58

Happy1

I've been frantically googling and searching but can't find this anywhere BUT you can contact a special telephone line at the Mail on Sunday to order back copies. The number is 020 8763 0140.

HTH

happy1 Thu 07-Apr-05 14:18:39

I'm not sure what was so special about it, my BIL is a chef and he recommended my MIL used it. Thanks for the number Mandm!

TinyGang Thu 07-Apr-05 14:24:30

Don't think it was in last weeks - I've just looked through the You magazine (is that where it would be?).There is a feature on weddings, table decs etc but nothing about icing.

Just trying to remember if we got the paper the week previous to that, before I go ferreting in the bin. Problem is I can't remember much past two days ago nowadays - let alone two weeks!

happy1 Thu 07-Apr-05 15:56:54

There is a good chance my MIL was wrong about the day(or even the newspaper for that matter!) but thanks to you all for looking!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: