Talk

Advanced search

Personal Chef - recommendations please

(10 Posts)
juliebd Fri 02-Jan-09 21:47:25

I'm so tired of my cooking, my family is as tolerant as can be, but really its such a drag to cook all the time (I hate it actually). For a treat for my birthday next month I want to hire a personal chef for a day to cook up a storm in my kitchen (while I watch from the sidelines with a glass of wine in hand) for a family meal with loads of leftovers. Any suggestions where I can find a family friendly and good chef?

NAB3lovelychildren Sat 03-Jan-09 08:37:09

I am not sure a personal chef would want to make something with leftovers tbh.

nannyL Sat 03-Jan-09 10:11:50

i thought she meant a family meal with lots of left overs for her to cook with later?

NAB3lovelychildren Sat 03-Jan-09 10:13:29

Quite possibly.

mynewnickname Sat 03-Jan-09 20:49:45

I definitely think she means that - maybe so they can freeze some of it or have it the next day too.

There is a chap round here called the Bald Chef - you could google him but it depends on whether you're in London.

SexyDomesticatedDad Tue 06-Jan-09 14:32:13

Juliebd - whereabouts are you based?

miclor Mon 03-Mar-14 19:00:28

Im a personal chef, sit back, relax and let me take care of all the shopping, cooking and cleaning up afterwardssmile

miclor Mon 03-Mar-14 19:01:05

meant to add, my website is www.personalchef.me.uk

dairymoo Mon 03-Mar-14 21:38:03

I'm one too - in the Surrey area. PM me and I'll send you my website details smile

dairymoo Mon 03-Mar-14 21:40:58

Or google The Little Cooking Company ;)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now