Talk

Advanced search

Toddler-friendly curry and stir-fry recipes ... pleeeease!

(4 Posts)
Millie1 Mon 21-Mar-05 21:19:51

Can anyone please give me some ideas for a nice, mild curry and also chicken stirfry (have chicken, red pepper, beansprouts, mangetout and noodles) ... what should I use to flavour/marinade ... anything nutty/sesame out due to DS1s allergy. TIA.

pootlepod Mon 21-Mar-05 21:36:43

I tend to add cumin to a lot of veg recipes, adds a bit of taste but not a full on curry one. The other thing I have added is coconut paste but don't think your DS can have that?

stitch Tue 22-Mar-05 09:37:49

i just do it the same as i would for adults, but i generally use less salt, and a bit less chilli.
but my kids dont like curries any more . they prefer their noodles or chicken nuggets etc
{angry}

Millie1 Tue 22-Mar-05 09:38:32

Thanks Pootlepod ... we can introduce coconut at this stage ... checked with consultant last week who advised that it isn't linked to nuts - which contradicts what I've heard elsewhere but he knows DS and the situation. He just said to try with a little and have piriton handy but doesn't expect reaction .... which is why I'm looking for a nice korma recipe!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now