Talk

Advanced search

Any ideas....

(10 Posts)
hayleylou Wed 16-Mar-05 10:47:32

... for a 8 month old? Just found out she like cous cous, am fed up of giving her the same stuff can I just blitz down what we have!! Any ideas would be appreciated

helsi Wed 16-Mar-05 10:50:11

cheesy cous cous in nice. Just mix in grated cheese to the hot cous cus when cooked. Yummy.

flamesparrow Wed 16-Mar-05 10:51:00

I was just whizzin up anything that we were eating by 8 months (she likes her food and ate pretty much anything). She seemed to love having big girl food.

helsi Wed 16-Mar-05 10:55:23

she can have anything blitzed up that you have as long as it has no added salt. DD used to love sunday lunch whizzed up and soft broccoli spears as finger food.

hayleylou Wed 16-Mar-05 10:57:39

Stuppied question but... what about curry?? or what can I add to normal nice. Sorry about asking questions but I am struggling with ideas

helsi Wed 16-Mar-05 10:59:16

I am sure they can have mild curry like korma - dd liked that too. Nothing much stronger than that though. Other things to put in rice are tomatoes (tinned), peas, sweetcorn, tuna, ham, will think of some more.

PinkWebby Wed 16-Mar-05 11:01:03

From that age, anything we had for dinner the chlidren had, chopped up or whizzed as you like to put it. I never tried curry though. SPaghettie and Lasagne always went down well.

helsi Wed 16-Mar-05 11:03:55

DD still loves spag bol and lasagne.

hayleylou Wed 16-Mar-05 11:33:24

Just tried cous cous and cheese Helsi.. very nice!! I have tried blitzing spag bog before but by next day I found it was too thick, what is best to thin it down a bit?

helsi Thu 17-Mar-05 01:38:28

tomatoes or a bit of water/stock?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: