Talk

Advanced search

JAMIE OLIVER RECIPE IN SUNDAY MAGAZINE for chicken & bean stew

(7 Posts)
Andthentherewerethree Tue 18-Nov-08 10:54:19

I meant to steal this page out of the magazine in costa on sunday blush but i forgot, does anyone have it that would be willing to write it out on here for me? I would eb very grateful.

It was in the sunday magazine that either coems with the people or the news of the world?

please, i ahve boneless skinless chicken thighs, three tins of cannelini beans and 2 tins of tomatoes on my internet food shop but can;t think what else i needed.

Thanks in advance.

sunnygirl1412 Tue 18-Nov-08 11:00:22

I haven't got the recipe, I'm afraid, but have done a bit of a search on the net and found this recipe - is this the one that you wanted?

Andthentherewerethree Tue 18-Nov-08 11:02:00

ah not quite, but woukld be a good oen if i can;t get the one form themagazine. thank you.

Andthentherewerethree Tue 18-Nov-08 11:09:59

have just performed an internet search and the magazine is called fabulous and came with the news of the world, but there is no recipe online. I have emailed to ska for it, but doubt i will get a reply. but still if anyone ahs it on their recycling pile, if you don;t want to type it out i can email you my address and pay postage. grin

Cies Tue 18-Nov-08 11:23:50

I know this isn't Jamie Oliver's recipe, but I made this one a couple of weeks ago and it was YUMMY.

Andthentherewerethree Tue 18-Nov-08 19:18:36

that sounds nic too, so some good ideas. i emailed jamie oliver on his website to see if they cna email it to be as well. blush

DMG82 Tue 21-Jul-09 16:31:26

Hi, sorry only just joined the website, i have this recipe at home if you still want it? if so i will post it on the weekend.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now