Talk

Advanced search

fussy eaters

(3 Posts)
clairebn99rh Tue 15-Mar-05 16:37:06

my little boy is very fussy when it comes to food what can i do toi stop him beeing fussy any advice and he hates his veg

familyof3 Tue 15-Mar-05 19:35:32

I have a 17 month old girl who is the very same. She started out brilliant when I was weaning her on solids and she loved her veggies then, but lately she is being assertive about her food and I am really at my wits ends. Jessica loves porridge and I do squeeze an orange into in the morning and I do give stewed fruit with yogurt in the evenings. She will only eat bread and butter for lunch but no filling and will only eat meat and potatoe for dinner and the only way she will eat potato is if I do them in the oven. I am thinking of putting her on a mutivitamin product. I have also posted a message for help, so maybe together we could look for new ways to get our kids back on track. Keep in touch. Caroline

clairebn99rh Wed 16-Mar-05 18:38:59

thanks caroline for talking to me ur child sound just like mine i would love to try and get him back on track keep in touch claire

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now