Talk

Advanced search

Fudge and biscuits as Christmas presents

(7 Posts)
spokette Thu 30-Oct-08 17:34:07

I would like to make fudge and biscuits to give to the men who work for me as Christmas gifts. I would also like to give them to the people who run the breakfast and afterschool club that my DC attend because they do an excellent job.

As I have never made fudge before, I would be grateful for foolproof recipes. Also, would welcome festive ideas for biscuits.

In addition, advice on what to use to wrap the fudge and biscuits would be welcome. At the moment, the only thing I can think of is either cling film or aluminium foilhmm.

TIA

pointygravedogger Thu 30-Oct-08 17:36:14

Who are these men who work for you? What line of work?

cellophane tied with ribbon looks almost professional

Pannacotta Thu 30-Oct-08 17:45:09

HAvent made fudge either but woudl sau Delia is prob your best bet for foolproof recipes.
Agree with pointy about cellophane wrapping, or else in pretty jars with bright red/green ribbon tied round the lid.

MacdogOnElmStreet Thu 30-Oct-08 17:49:11

If you go to Lakeland, they have these bags or these

MacdogOnElmStreet Thu 30-Oct-08 17:52:23

this is quite an easy fudge recipe to follow

...and if it needs sampling, just get in touch gringrinwink

spokette Thu 30-Oct-08 19:04:04

My team comprises engineers, mathematicians and physicists so professional luck is a must.

Those bags from Lakeland look wonderful. I wonder if I could get some with E =MC^2hmmgrin?

That fudge recipe looks so simple - thank you!

spokette Thu 30-Oct-08 19:04:55

professional look doh

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now