Talk

Advanced search

Jamie's Korma recipe from his new book ....

(9 Posts)
Millie1 Thu 23-Oct-08 22:37:57

Does anyone have it please and if so, would you be kind enough to post it? It's meant to be fabulous but it's not on his website. grin

Thanks!!

Skramble Thu 23-Oct-08 22:41:07

is this it

onebatmotherofNormanBates Thu 23-Oct-08 22:46:42

are you allowed to be a chef and have a recipe that specifies 'one jar of Patak's korma paste'?

I could bleedin' do that cheffing thing, I could...

Skramble Thu 23-Oct-08 22:48:04

Pataks stuff is a good base.

ZacharyQuack Thu 23-Oct-08 23:04:43

He also includes a recipes for curry pastes in the book, if you'd rather make your own. The objective of the book (apart from making a wodge of money for Jamie) is to encourage people to cook rather than live on takeaways, so a good quality jar paste is a reasonable shortcut.

Overmydeadbody Thu 23-Oct-08 23:08:16

ahem

I have it on very good authority that this recipe is better than Jamie's!!grin

Millie1 Fri 24-Oct-08 14:13:39

Thank you all ... are you a chef Skramble? Both those recipes sound lovely ... shall see if I can convince the fussiest children this world has ever seen to sample them grin.

Skramble Fri 24-Oct-08 23:51:48

No not a chef but always like the pataks sauces and pastes, compared with other stuff it seems a lot more authentic.

nannyL Sat 25-Oct-08 09:37:03

i think you ARE allowed to specify 1 jar of pataks curry paste when for a lemon tart that delia does the only 2 ingrediants are

1 M&S ready made sweet pastry case
1 jar of good quality lemon curd hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now