Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I'm poaching some haddock, steaming some spinach and i have eggs???????

(10 Posts)
mckenzie Thu 16-Oct-08 17:51:16

What do I do with the three of them please? Do I just add brown bread and butter?

lilolilmanchester Thu 16-Oct-08 17:53:15

layer haddock, spinach and sliced hardboiled eggs (and optionally add cooked onions and bacon). Top with white sauce. Serve with bread and butter. Gorgeous.

oopsacoconut Thu 16-Oct-08 17:53:29

Bed of spinach, haddock on top, poached eogg on top of haddock, bread and butter on the side.

RubySlippers Thu 16-Oct-08 17:53:51

poach the egg and place on top of the haddock which is on top of the spinach

YUM!

mckenzie Thu 16-Oct-08 17:56:34

thanks all. Just tasted the haddock and it's delicious. Waiting for DS to get home so i can poach the eggs and serve. Hope he likes it!!

BBBee Thu 16-Oct-08 17:58:59

sounds lovley and your thread title made me smile!

mckenzie Thu 16-Oct-08 19:49:43

Well I loved it but DS, although he started off keen enough, decided he wasn't so sure after all and left half the haddock!!

nappyzonehasastroppytoddler Thu 16-Oct-08 19:50:37

I bet it will be lovely but your house will honk grin <totally jealous as i had some crap for tea>

mckenzie Thu 16-Oct-08 20:56:50

you're right nappyzone! It was the first thing DH mentioend when he got in from work smile. I've got some left over - shall I whizz it over to you?

nappyzonehasastroppytoddler Thu 16-Oct-08 21:12:51

My tum is rumbling - i am in the north east - anywhere near or shall i crack open another packet of quavers blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now