Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

quick one about strawberry cheesecake

(10 Posts)
lucysmam Sun 12-Oct-08 19:21:50

I have found recipes for strawberry & lime cheesecake and a lemon cheesecake in the recipes section on MN. If I want to make strawberry cheesecake, can I just adapt those so they only include the right quantity of strawberry? If you get what I mean smile

bellavita Sun 12-Oct-08 19:23:12

I am not stalking you or anything (have just seen you on the "flat" cake thread, are you on a mission to become the next Delia or Nigella grin

bellavita Sun 12-Oct-08 19:23:48

sorry, that was of no help really was it to your question.

bellavita Sun 12-Oct-08 19:25:32

how about this?

bellavita Sun 12-Oct-08 19:26:20

or this

bellavita Sun 12-Oct-08 19:27:03

mmmmm or even this

lucysmam Sun 12-Oct-08 19:29:28

lol bellavita not really & no I'm not. Just gives me a bit of peace and time to myself if I can disappear into the kitcen to 'create' something for an hour wink

Cheesecake looks better than what I came up with & less confusing, thank-you!

Not sure about the aprons though . . . I'd look like a proper housewife then!!!

lucysmam Sun 12-Oct-08 19:30:36

strawberry & white choc! definately, no two ways about it!

Gunna try that one out tomorrow grin

bellavita Sun 12-Oct-08 19:35:58

Had to laugh though about the "flat" cake thread.

I have made two cakes today (DH asked if I would do some baking for a charity coffee morming and I thought I had better practice them before the day). First cake came out fab - a lemon drizzle traybake, but the second cake was in a 2lb loaf tin and the boys shouted me to come and look at it in the oven as it was going to take over!

The cake itself has turned out lovely, the shape leaves a lot to be desired, however have levelled it off and iced it and looks great.

lucysmam Sun 12-Oct-08 19:39:24

pmsl@ take over!! Mine usually look like that, never look very professional & aint no way I could sandwich 2 together the way they do come out. They usually have a huge bulge in the middle grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now