Talk

Advanced search

Pampered chef recipes - exchange please!

(15 Posts)
chocolatelady Tue 07-Oct-08 22:21:39

Hi I am a Pampered chef Consultan on my free time from the Kids and would like to exchange some recipe ideas. Do any of have some good recipes for our stoneware and the Mini muffin pan. Please let me know as I would like to try new ones. Speacially some that I can do with children.

Lakeland now do the mini muffin pan, and in their new catalogue have some recipes for savoury tarts Pages 10-11

As you are already a consultant you may already know this, but if you go to the web page but tick for the USA site, you can search recipes using said items.

chocolatelady Fri 10-Oct-08 18:42:40

Hi thank for the advise.
Yes I have those already. I am after something different. Are you a consultant? I will go to the lakeland website and check for the mini muffin pan ideas.

Buckets Fri 10-Oct-08 18:46:52

Have you tried the Apricot and Almond danish thingy in the back of Taste of Pampered Chef book? I once added a layer of cream cheese, icing sugar and lemon juice/rind (mixed together) and nearly ate the whole thing by myself it was so delicious!

lilolilmanchester Fri 10-Oct-08 22:52:07

bumping cos I bought a stone plate thing and apart from baked camembert can't find anything to use it for....

Buckets Sat 11-Oct-08 11:06:21

Lilolil, is that the small tray? I use mine all the time! It's perfect for flapjacks, fridgecake and anything you might bake in small amounts in the oven. The larger one will roast a whole chicken.

lilolilmanchester Sat 11-Oct-08 18:19:47

more of a plate than a tray, thanks buckets, must get it out and try it for something other than camembert.

Isn't that what's also refered to as the pizza stone Lilolil? Clue in that title as to what to do wink
hopefully this will link to the pampered chef USA site that has recipes for the "Round Stone".

And to reply to chocolatelady's earlier question, not a consultant just a fan!

Buckets Sat 11-Oct-08 20:45:35

Oh ok. My top tip is to do pizza and bread dough is best made in the food processor, saves kneading and sticky fingers. I have the pizza stone too and use it as a baking tray for anything that isn't going to leak and drip off the edge.

chocolatelady Sat 11-Oct-08 21:03:12

I use my stones for absolutly everything. Fab roast potatoes, fish fingers, sausages, roasts, cottage pie, baking cakes, biscuits and pizzas. They are brilliant. And cook with even better results. Get it out of your cuboard and try it with e verythig that can go in the oven. Just don't wash it with any detergent other wise it will loose the not stick cover and it wont be as good.

Buckets Sat 11-Oct-08 21:11:53

And the croissant dough recipes go on the pizza stone, they have a real wow factor. Look in Aldi for croissant dough.

stitch Sat 11-Oct-08 21:30:15

i use the stones for absolutely everything.

lilolilmanchester Sat 11-Oct-08 22:50:39

duh, even I would be able to work out to use a pizza stone for baking pizza.... no, it's the small round stone, more like a tea plate. Bought it at at fundraiser for a particular purpose and wondering what else to use it for

chocolatelady Sun 12-Oct-08 23:20:47

I use my small stone for kids cookies, fish fingers, bacon, heat up bread, croissants... loads of use. Have a look at this page and you can email me if you want some recipees. I ma happy to give them out.

lillyj Sat 31-Oct-09 12:06:49

Can you help asap need a quick rec for my mini muffin tin going to party later need to take something with me many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now