Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Is there anything more satisfying...

(4 Posts)
Niddlynono Mon 28-Feb-05 13:42:16

than when you've spent ages cooking a meal and your darling child eats it all up and asks for more?

I made a fish pie last night and DS had seconds then and has had firsts and seconds for lunch just now.

I'm a happy mum and have forgiven him for painting on his face earlier!

Sorry but I just had to share that with someone.

welshmum Mon 28-Feb-05 13:43:59

Awww bexibooboo that is fab.
I was very chuffed last night after peeling and steamy some very very small whole carrots and seeing dd gobble them all up.

Gwenick Mon 28-Feb-05 13:44:21

It's wonderful isn't it - I made Lentil Stew last night and both boys ate it up really well (DS1 usually 'plays' with his food and takes hours to eat it while DS2 usually gets bored (4yrs and 15 months)

Toothache Mon 28-Feb-05 13:49:20

I made a Sunday Roast (on Saturday). It was roast beef with MOUNTAINS of steamed veg and homemade roast potatoes.

Ds loved it and chomped his way through most of it. He wanted his kinder egg (wee treat for being good in Tesco) so I told him to finish the plateful. Which he did, the plateful was MASSIVE!

He then scoffed his Kinder egg. An hour later DH took him to bed where he promptly threw it ALL up all over his bedroom floor!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now