Talk

Advanced search

I am jamless :(

(12 Posts)
lucysmam Thu 25-Sep-08 15:22:32

Either I am really dense hmm or both Asda and mysupermarket.com do not have jam for sale. Have tried both ways of doing my online shop in order to put jam in my 'trolley' and am gutted that I can't find it anywhere! sad

Can't find lemon curd either sad

trefusis Thu 25-Sep-08 15:37:40

Message withdrawn

ditzzy Thu 25-Sep-08 15:38:19

Lets see if I can link... try this

stleger Thu 25-Sep-08 15:38:44

Preserves? Fruit spreads? I am in posh mode today.

Nagapie Thu 25-Sep-08 15:38:52

Tried conserve?

ditzzy Thu 25-Sep-08 15:40:35

OK link didn't quite work... so then click on "baking and spreads" and then "sweet and savoury spreads" and then Jams!!

lucysmam Thu 25-Sep-08 16:00:24

ditzzy, thank-you. But, I only get the savoury spreads and sarnie filler option come up for some unknown reason

Tried everything else I could think of for it to possibly come under as well. Looks like I'll have to get jam elsewhere so wil add to my already huge list for town

ditzzy Thu 25-Sep-08 16:05:23

Very odd, admittedly I wouldn't want to actually buy the rhubarb jams that come up when I press it, at least they are there for the choosing! (there were some raspberry ones further down)

bellavita Thu 25-Sep-08 16:07:24

Tesco - it comes under tins/packets and jars

lucysmam Thu 25-Sep-08 17:46:06

thanks bellavita but Tesco comes out about £10 more expensive this time around so will be going with asda for the bulk of it and pop to either netto or Tesco up the road for jam

bellavita Thu 25-Sep-08 19:27:10

hey, no problem, what I did not actually mean was for you to do a tesco shop, but just that it was on the tins/packets and jars isle so it would give you a better idea of where to look for it grin

lucysmam Thu 25-Sep-08 19:41:15

ooooh, right. I have tried that aisle anyways on both asda and mysupermarket & on both sites it just brings up the choices of sarnie fillers and savoury spreads for some reason

Maybe my laptop fancied a day off and is trying to tell me by missing stuff out of wbsites hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now