Talk

Advanced search

fruit tea

(6 Posts)
lucysmam Thu 18-Sep-08 12:00:45

what's nice?
wha's nasty?

never tried before but I must go through about 15 cuppas over the course of a day, hate the taste of instant cheapy coffee, & tea is starting to get very boring

Cheers smile

PotPourri Thu 18-Sep-08 12:07:02

Twinings or thphoo are the best imo. I love fruit tea, but beware, they smell nicer than they taste - and it is an aquired taste. Persevere though, you will grow to love it!

I also drink hot water quite a lot too , again you get used to it and it is just as nice as tea when you are drinking loads!

lucysmam Thu 18-Sep-08 12:15:17

just hot water on it's own PotPourri?

Never thought about that.

Just fancied trying something different really so may try that this afternoon, will be a mini-adventure for me rather than a cuppa while I prepare tea grin

What flavours are nice? & do they actually taste of what they say they do on the packaging?

PotPourri Thu 18-Sep-08 12:25:13

I prefer the red berry type ones, or cherry. They don't relaly taste like they smell - they smell goregous!

The other thing I sometimes have is hot diluting juice - i.e make it up in a cup wtih hot water. All of these I got in to while pregnant. I needed to drink 4 litres a day or I felt ill, so these were sneaky ways to get the fluids.

Overmydeadbody Thu 18-Sep-08 12:30:44

apple tea is nice

the best thing is to try a variety until you find something you like.

I like a lot of the fruit tea but don't like the herby ones like camomile.

My favourite non tea tea is Tweinings African honeybush and lavendar.

Don't just stick with fruit teas, try the Celestial Seasonings teas like sleepytime and others

lucysmam Thu 18-Sep-08 18:20:36

never heard of anything like that OMDB, where do you get them from? Health food shop?

I'm going to have a look around when I'm in town at the weekend, get a couple to try out I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now