Talk

Advanced search

Lost Karmel chicken recipe

(6 Posts)
marmite12 Sat 13-Sep-08 13:44:49

Hi. I have lost my Karmel recipe book and am trying to find the recipe for chicken casserole with sweet potato and carrots. It was my daughters favourite and she is hankering for it again. Has anyone got this? I would be so grateful......
and apologies if I am breaking any rules or missing etiquette - its my first posting x

cloudydaze Sat 13-Sep-08 14:00:36

Hi,
I have an AK book & just had a look for you. There's a recipe called Easy One-Pot Chicken, think that's it? If so;
1/2 small onion, peeled/chopped
15g butter
100g chicken breast, cut into chunks
1 medium carrot, peeled/sliced
275g sweet potato, peeled/chopped
300ml chicken stock

Saute onion in butter 'til softened. Add the chicken & saute for 3-4 mins. Add the vegies, pour over the stock, bring to boil & simmer, covered, for about 30 min or until chicken is cooked through & vegies tender. Puree in a blender 'til desired consistency

frazzledbutcalm Sat 13-Sep-08 14:02:24

Was it just called chicken casserole? I've got a couple of her books but can't find chicken casserole.

frazzledbutcalm Sat 13-Sep-08 14:03:41

What books that in cloudy? It sounds lovely but i don't have that recipe.

marmite12 Sat 13-Sep-08 14:12:49

You are so right, Cloudydaze, it was the one pot chicken and you are an angel! Thank you so much. And to Frazzledbutcalm this recipe is so delicious that I would make it for my little girl but the adults would fall on it like a pack of wild dogs!! (I myself never pinch food from the children....cough)blush

cloudydaze Sat 13-Sep-08 18:20:18

It is from the 'New Complete Baby & Toddler Meal Planner'
& no prob marmite!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now