Advanced search

What are those big fat ribbons of pasta called?

(4 Posts)
BroccoliSpears Fri 05-Sep-08 15:26:39

Like tagliatelle but wider.

wessexgirl Fri 05-Sep-08 15:27:00

Pappardelle, I think.

BroccoliSpears Fri 05-Sep-08 15:28:02

Yes, that's it! Blinkin Sainsbos don't have any though.

wessexgirl Fri 05-Sep-08 15:30:21

I spotted some in Asda the other day, and was amazed. Our Asda is strictly downmarket as a rule.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: