Talk

Advanced search

DH came home this evening and asked what country are we tonight? At first I thought WTF!

(12 Posts)
pinkbubble Tue 12-Aug-08 21:20:30

Then I realised , without thinking we have eaten

Sunday - good old fashion Roast Beef (so English)

Monday - Mexican (Chilli)Taught to be by pinkchampagne!!!!

Tuesday - Italian (homemade including bases pizza and garlic bread (again homemade) it was so delicious that DH said that it was like eating it from a restaurant!!!!shock

Tomorrow we are having an Indian! Chicken Tikka and Naan bread

What can we have on Thursday night?

Friday night we are having a Turkish/Greek night and having a takeaway - Kebabsblush but yum!

littlemisschatalot Tue 12-Aug-08 21:21:27

chinese?

misdee Tue 12-Aug-08 21:22:06

aussie3, bbq if weather is good

pinkbubble Tue 12-Aug-08 21:25:49

Misdee, LOL, we only have indoor barbecues as I am so worried about everything cooking that DH has now given up!

Thats an idea about Chinese thou, we are trying to use up all the food left over in cupboard/fridge/freezer as we are away for 2 wks!

MarsLady Tue 12-Aug-08 21:39:08

Chinese!

pinkbubble Tue 12-Aug-08 22:10:57

Maybe a chinese take away as well as takeaway for friday night too!

saltire Tue 12-Aug-08 22:12:54

Give him some Haggisgrin

pinkbubble Tue 12-Aug-08 22:26:40

OOhh haggis and some tatties! thats a thought!

thumbwitch Tue 12-Aug-08 22:28:27

Irish stew?

annaje Wed 13-Aug-08 09:58:34

how about tapas - I often cook chorizo in red wine - we have that with rice and some nice crusty bread to soak up the wine sauce - so quick and easy to do! You could do some spanish omlette as an extra side dish too!

thumbwitch Fri 15-Aug-08 00:41:44

so, pinkbubble, what didja have tonight then?

pinkbubble Mon 18-Aug-08 22:28:10

Sorry just seen this, nothing very exciting in the endsad! Needed to use food up in fridge and cupboard, so ended up with quiche, beans and new potatoes!

We are now in France and eating lots of french cheeses and meats! yum!
so kind of makes up for the bit of let down for the last dinner!(sounds like the last supper!!!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now