Talk

Advanced search

Foil containers?

(8 Posts)
Tinkerisdead Thu 07-Aug-08 16:26:42

Im going to start stocking up my freezer ready for when my baby comes but i wondered where is best place to get foil containers? Where could i get microwavable ones too?

Ive already thought about chilli's and lasagne etc to freeze but what else would you suggest cooking?

If i dont stock up i'll be inundated with his mum bringing me her chicken casserole with campbells soup as an excuse to see the baby and i want to be able to shut the world out if need be grin

NomDePlume Thu 07-Aug-08 16:27:35

Tesco sell them, with the cling film and foil

Tinkerisdead Thu 07-Aug-08 16:31:39

ohh do they..thick emoticon as never used disposable containers before..

lucysmam Thu 07-Aug-08 16:57:59

may be of no use to you at all but pound shops sell the take-away types made of plastic. I know you said foil but thought I'd suggest them anyways. Think they're a pack of 5.

Tinkerisdead Thu 07-Aug-08 20:11:27

ohh no that'd be good for microwave, thank you!!

lucysmam Fri 08-Aug-08 17:10:12

you might be able to get foil type ones in there as well, they sell all sorts of stuff like that in various sizes and shapes.

lucysmam Fri 08-Aug-08 17:13:26

oh, just read the rest of your post as well, how about casseroles?? curries if you like that kind of thing? shepherds pie or cottage pie? stews? home-made pies? can't think of anything else off the top of my head but hth

jenk1 Fri 08-Aug-08 17:45:21

they had them in morrisons as well, i nearly bought some but decided to wait until autumn when ill b cooking stews casseroles etc.

sure they were round about the pound mark, ii small ones or 6 big ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now