Talk

Advanced search

Sugar free boiled sweets.....which are the nice ones???

(10 Posts)
biglips Sat 19-Jul-08 16:17:56

and are they easy to find?

thanks

WigWamBam Sat 19-Jul-08 16:21:00

Given that the sugar is replaced with a load of crappy sweeteners, you're better off with the sugary ones and a decent toothbrush, IMO.

biglips Sat 19-Jul-08 16:22:34

well i wish i could but im pg and ive got abit of sugar in my blood so i do need summat to suck on as my mouth is feeling stale without the sugar!

ThatBigGermanPrison Sat 19-Jul-08 16:35:52

Sula butterscotch flavour

ThatBigGermanPrison Sat 19-Jul-08 16:36:15

they taste just like werthers originals!

falcon Sat 19-Jul-08 18:04:34

If you can't find them easily I'd be happy to send you some.

My local sweetshop stocks at least 30 varities of sugar free sweets, I may do a taste test for my, sorry your benefit.grin

bran Sat 19-Jul-08 18:13:49

Marks & Spencer do quite nice sugar-free butterscotch in little boxes.

Pharmacies often do good sugar-free sweets, I used to buy a vanilla one but I can't remember the brand name.

Janni Sat 19-Jul-08 18:35:43

Please be careful with small children and boiled sweets. Bloody bloody Eurostar staff gave my 3 year old one on the way to Disneyland Paris, without my knowledge and he nearly choked to death...

Sorry to lower the mood, but it still makes my blood run cold and it was 5 years ago!

biglips Sun 20-Jul-08 10:35:23

yes i noticed that my local Pharmacy does sugar free ones too. i will have to wait till its open again..

Does Asda sell any?>????

biglips Mon 21-Jul-08 17:13:44

Got the sugar free mixed fruits travel sweets from my local chemist. its not bad but i do prefer the sugary ones though but im happy with these ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now