Talk

Advanced search

Why is it sandwiches always taste better when someone else makes it?

(6 Posts)
LoveMyGirls Fri 18-Jul-08 19:10:50

And why is it that they taste better when they're cut into triangles too?

FAQ Fri 18-Jul-08 19:12:16

I don't know - but I haven't really eaten anything today - so if you wouldn't mind going and making me a sandwich, cut into triangles that would be great wink

LoveMyGirls Fri 18-Jul-08 19:13:56

You can have the half i gave to dp and he didn't want if you like? (it's cheese and tom sauce - haven't had them since i was a kid!)
I've also got cheese and worcester sauce on toast.........(can you tell it was weigh in day today so i'm getting my cheese and bread fix for the week!)

bran Fri 18-Jul-08 19:14:00

Oh no, a sandwich just isn't right unless I make it myself. And it has to be cut across the horizontal not into triangles.

Countingthegreyhairs Fri 18-Jul-08 19:18:26

As far as I'm concerned, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING tastes better when someone else makes it ...

have to agree about horizontal cuts though grin

FAQ Fri 18-Jul-08 19:20:22

actually the cuts thing is odd - maybe I just tie in the "someone else makes it" so it's better thing in with triangle sandwichs are 9/10 sandwiches that I have elsewhere are always in triangles

<<<<<<<<<<<<wonders if the same people cut the sandwiches horizontally if they'd still taste as good>>>>>>>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now