Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

so pleased! - tortilla wrap stars!

(5 Posts)
Fodders Fri 04-Feb-05 14:29:52

....am so relieved that dd is finally eating again after a 10d stomach upset - she's refused everything bar the odd square of chocolate and an occasional biscuit. The breakthrough was made with the help of tortilla wraps cut into star shapes. dd (16months) likes them so much, and is sufficiently hungry that she's been taking me by the hand to the kitchen to make her more stars all afternoon! Just wanted to share with others who might be in the same situation - long live mumsnet!

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 04-Feb-05 14:58:09

Thanks for that one!

DD sufferung with chest infection, runny nose, cough and eye infection. All she's livivg off is gingerbread!

Satine Fri 04-Feb-05 15:27:20

Just on their own or with anything on them? My DS doesn't eat much and I'm always after healthy things to tempt him!

Fodders Fri 04-Feb-05 18:46:49

rotten luck Newbarnsleygirl - poor poppet sounds quite poorly. When thick with cold I try to give dd strong flavoured things on the grounds that it's difficult to taste stuff when you're full of bogies.

dd ate tortillas as they come, but would probably have been interested in tomato ketchup / paste, marmite, jam, toasted with cheese on top, mango chutney. When she's not ill I reckon she'd probably really like 2 layers of them to make a creamcheese and cucumber sandwich - as long as it was star shaped!

HappyMumof2 Fri 04-Feb-05 20:43:30

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now