Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

taking home cooked food out

(8 Posts)
purplehaze Thu 03-Feb-05 17:44:52

Right if I have frozen chick, pot, bit of milk and veggies defrost it then cook it. Can I then take it out with me???

Thanks

RTKangaMummy Thu 03-Feb-05 17:45:39

out???
where????

Yorkiegirl Thu 03-Feb-05 17:55:47

Message withdrawn

melsy Thu 03-Feb-05 18:23:45

I used to have the same dilema purplehaze , it seems like so long ago though. Problem is yorkiegirl many places now, due to health and safety, wont heat up your own food. I think I just took out the nicest organic ones I could find and saved homemade food for visitng friends houses.

RTKangaMummy Thu 03-Feb-05 18:25:07

oops I see what you mean now

boy I was being dim

melsy Thu 03-Feb-05 18:26:44

Those you can then ask for it to be put in apot of boiled water , which now they wont even let you have at the table !! I think any business who knows they have a hUGE mum and babe customer should have a alittle heating/ feeding station !! Its a bug bare of mine , despite my knowing the practicality issues for some cafes/ restauarants like space/finances etc !!

purplehaze Thu 03-Feb-05 20:10:24

Thanks everyone. I normally give my ds (12 months) a jar of baby food if were out but he will only eat the 4 month jars as he sicks up the other ones as he hates the large bits in them. I dont know why he does this as he eats lumps at home!! And know he's 12 months I cant really keep him on 4 month jars.

Thank you.
XXXX

HappyMumof2 Thu 03-Feb-05 20:14:58

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now