Talk

Advanced search

Pampered chef pudding recipe!!!Help please

(7 Posts)
cheekymonkey1999 Wed 09-Jul-08 14:49:25

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me out
I am after a pudding recipe from a pampered chef party i went to about 3yrs ago and i have lost it!
I know it was with puff pastry, icing sugar, mascapone cheese, strawberries and almonds but can't for the life of me remember what else and how it was done! hmm
Please help me wink

micku5 Wed 09-Jul-08 18:18:52

Just seen this from another thread, hope you can find it here

micku5 Wed 09-Jul-08 18:21:26

let me know if you find it, the pudding sounds delicious.

SugaryBits Wed 09-Jul-08 18:25:56

Was it Dulce De Leche Delights? If so I have the recipe.

SugaryBits Wed 09-Jul-08 18:26:59

Oh just noticed it's filo pastry not puff but it has almonds, soft cheese and assorted berries?

pamperedmum Wed 09-Jul-08 22:23:48

This what I make at my Pampered Chef Cooking Shows. It sounds like the recipe you are after. Enjoy!

Cannoli Pastries

Pastry
1 packet (375 g) chilled fresh ready-rolled puff pastry (1 sheet)

1 tablespoon flaked almonds

1 tablespoon caster sugar

Filling
300 ml (1/2 pint) chilled whipping cream, whipped

85 g (3 oz) sifted icing sugar, divided

1 teaspoon almond extract

115 g (4 oz) mascarpone cheese, softened

115 g (4 oz) fresh strawberries, sliced

1. Preheat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/Gas 6. Place pastry sheet on lightly floured surface. Trim edges of pastry. Cut pastry crossways every 9 cm (3 1/2 in) along length of pastry, yielding three, 9 x 23 cm (3 1/2 x 9 in) strips. Cut each strip into 4 rectangles. Chop almonds and sprinkle over pastry pieces. Place sugar in Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle evenly over pastry pieces.

2. Place pastry rectangles about 2.5 cm (1 in) apart on Rectangle Stone. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; carefully split puffs in half (horizontally). Set aside to cool completely.

3. Whip cream until frothy. Gradually add half of icing sugar and almond extract; continue to whip until cream forms soft peaks. Combine remaining icing sugar and mascarpone cheese. Gently fold in mascarpone mixture into whipped cream.

4. Pipe or spoon filling onto bottom half of pastry puffs. Slice strawberries. Place a few slices over filling; place top half of pastry over filling. Serve immediately.

Makes 12

cheekymonkey1999 Fri 11-Jul-08 13:21:50

Hi pamperedmum!
Thats the one!!!! great thank you so much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now