Talk

Advanced search

does anyone have a pattern or idea for how to make a peppa pig cake?

(10 Posts)
nowwearefour Mon 30-Jun-08 14:20:30

i would love to make one for dd1 3rd birthday coming up

TheMagnificent7 Mon 30-Jun-08 15:09:12

If you go to this link there are templates for all the characters. You could use coloured cicing for the faces on top of a normal cake

http://www.nickjr.co.uk/activities/index.aspx

chipo Mon 30-Jun-08 16:20:30

My dd is 2 tomorrow and I am making her a peppa pig themed cake for her party on sat. I am just making a 3 tiered white iced cake, I will be borrowing her small peppa figures and putting them on the top. I have also made some little multicoloured flowers which will be scatter around the cake (these can be bought ready made). I also bought some personalised peppa pig ribbon from ebay that I will be putting around the bottom tier.

Easier in my opinion than trying o cut out the shape. If you google peppa pig cake and look at images there are quite a few that might give you some inspiration.

izzybiz Mon 30-Jun-08 16:25:38

Asda do a plain cake that you can have a picture put on to.
Just give them a Peppa pig picture from a comic and voila!!

TheChicken Mon 30-Jun-08 16:27:32

there is a company party pieces sell called ckae in a box

IM long long experience
just get any old sponge cake
slap on icing

then get some tiny pigs and shove on
i did the same for ds1s footie parties and rammed smarties on and football men adn a tiny trohphy

they were in awe- seriously!

so YES agree wiht chipo

TheChicken Mon 30-Jun-08 16:28:26

for if you cant coook

nowwearefour Mon 30-Jun-08 18:54:55

yes thank you i will try to do a plain cake with an image of peppa pig on it. top advice and a v good link thanks TheChicken

falcon Mon 30-Jun-08 20:24:46

Make a round cake, ice then make or buy a plain swiss roll, cut in thirds and use one third and cover that too in pink icing to make the snout then stick to the larger cake?

micku5 Tue 19-Aug-08 14:24:28

I've seen Peppa Pig cakes in Asda. Bought one of dd's 2nd birthday. She loved it.

superloopy Wed 20-Aug-08 01:26:38

I made DD 4yo a peppa pig cake for her birthday last month. I have put a picture of it on my profile. I am happy to send you a copy of the template I made for it. Just allow a week for postage as I am in Oz. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now