Talk

Advanced search

Babycook. Do I need one?

(5 Posts)
yogamama Fri 28-Jan-05 22:25:07

Hi there,

I'm about to start my DD on solids in a weeks time. I already have a steamer and a hand blender. Will this be sufficient to make food. A few friends invested in a Babycook steamer which steams the food and then blends it for you. Is this a wise choice? Has anyone got one? Are they worth getting? Or am I just being lazy?!

They are around £50 - so not cheap. Should I just stick to what I have and do double the washing up! . DH thinks I'm mad to look into them as we basically have the same thing just in separate items.

Cheers all

oooggs Fri 28-Jan-05 22:26:54

And I thought you meant someone who can in a cooked for baby . I never bothered, I have never heard of it and sounds like you already have the equipment. Spend your £50 on something else.

oooggs Fri 28-Jan-05 22:27:27

'came in and cooked for baby' my typing is getting worser

yogamama Fri 28-Jan-05 22:36:40

Tee hee! Ok, that's money well saved then. You know how sometimes you feel the pressure to get these 'supposed' must have items. Especially when you're a first time mum. Have resisted most things but wasn't sure on this one.

Not only have I got breastmilk for braincells but my common sense seems has gone awol too!

oooggs Fri 28-Jan-05 22:38:02

at least you can type

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now