Talk

Advanced search

Babycook. Do I need one?

(5 Posts)
yogamama Fri 28-Jan-05 22:25:07

Hi there,

I'm about to start my DD on solids in a weeks time. I already have a steamer and a hand blender. Will this be sufficient to make food. A few friends invested in a Babycook steamer which steams the food and then blends it for you. Is this a wise choice? Has anyone got one? Are they worth getting? Or am I just being lazy?!

They are around £50 - so not cheap. Should I just stick to what I have and do double the washing up! . DH thinks I'm mad to look into them as we basically have the same thing just in separate items.

Cheers all

oooggs Fri 28-Jan-05 22:26:54

And I thought you meant someone who can in a cooked for baby . I never bothered, I have never heard of it and sounds like you already have the equipment. Spend your £50 on something else.

oooggs Fri 28-Jan-05 22:27:27

'came in and cooked for baby' my typing is getting worser

yogamama Fri 28-Jan-05 22:36:40

Tee hee! Ok, that's money well saved then. You know how sometimes you feel the pressure to get these 'supposed' must have items. Especially when you're a first time mum. Have resisted most things but wasn't sure on this one.

Not only have I got breastmilk for braincells but my common sense seems has gone awol too!

oooggs Fri 28-Jan-05 22:38:02

at least you can type

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: