Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

U r what u eat food ideas please

(10 Posts)
melsy Sat 15-Jan-05 11:17:56

I have her book , but not to keen on the chicken dish(tried it and YUCK !!), fancy more than soup. Are there anymore substantial meal ideas that have been shared in magazines?? I really think she should bring out a more in depth recipe book. I quite like the salmon one. Going to brave shopping later and need to compile a list!!!! Just tryng to help feel a bi better as feeling a bit lousy right now and thought some good healthy food would help!! get those cucumbers at the ready !!

melsy Sat 15-Jan-05 11:36:22

think Healthy thoughts !! quick b4 I get a maccydees !!!

melsy Sat 15-Jan-05 11:50:02

bump

noddyholder Sat 15-Jan-05 11:52:22

Can i just ask you a question Is the food doctor wheat free as I thought it was but there is couscous in one of her meals in one of this weeks trashy mags(heat or closer) and thats wheat?

Surfermum Sat 15-Jan-05 11:52:56

Go large melsy!!

melsy Sat 15-Jan-05 11:58:19

cous cous is a semolina, not sure if its wheat family of grains or a separate one.

melsy Sat 15-Jan-05 11:58:57

dont tempt me surfermum, havent eaten it for over a year!!

melsy Sat 15-Jan-05 12:00:16

so noddy what are the meals mentioned inn said trash mag ??!! is it CLOSER ?? will need to get it later I think. Have to see whoe marrying who awill !!

Surfermum Sat 15-Jan-05 12:01:19

I was really disappointed with her book as I expected more recipies. From what I read it seems to be a case of mow your lawn put it through a juicer!

melsy Sat 15-Jan-05 12:24:05

LOL surfermum, I tried that, felt sick !!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now