Talk

Advanced search

UK recipe website that uses your store cupboard ingredients to produce recipes.

(8 Posts)
CarnageAtTheGardenCentre Fri 02-Oct-20 16:07:35

Hello 🙂.

Is there any UK recipe websites that use what you have in your store cupboard to produce recipes?

I have downloaded the US website Supercook, which is fab, but I’m finding I’m having to convert measurements in the recipes to UK.
Your help is very much appreciated in advance 💐

OP’s posts: |
Graphista Fri 02-Oct-20 17:34:08

BBC good food does this to a point it can't cope with loads of ingredients but 2 or 3 are usually fine

Blondie1984 Sat 03-Oct-20 03:28:53

I use the Tesco one realfood.tesco.com/what-can-i-make-with.html?sc_cmp=ppc*AdWords+-+Real+Food*PX+-+Generic+-+Real+Food+-+Priority*what+can+I+make+with*p&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0IfY8K-X7AIVj-vtCh22ww3bEAMYASAAEgLYm_D_BwE

karmakameleon Sat 03-Oct-20 09:18:12

I have eatyourbooks, which is primarily for people with lots of cookbooks, but you can list blogs you like on there too. Then it will search those blogs for recipes using the ingredients you specify.

KurriKawari Sat 03-Oct-20 16:04:02

Download an app called Kitche.

CarnageAtTheGardenCentre Sun 04-Oct-20 22:13:52

Thanks all 🙂

OP’s posts: |
Raera Mon 05-Oct-20 15:50:02

Graphista

BBC good food does this to a point it can't cope with loads of ingredients but 2 or 3 are usually fine

Anyone tried this recently?
It doesn't seem to work properly any more

RafaIsTheKingOfClay Wed 07-Oct-20 21:41:06

www.lovefoodhatewaste.com/recipes

This is for leftovers, but might do what you are looking for.

But I’d also recommend buying a set of measuring cups if you don’t have some. That should make dealing with most US recipes easier. I think mine were about £5 from Tesco.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in