Talk

Advanced search

Gluten free bread maker recipe

(6 Posts)
everythingstaken123 Sat 27-Jun-20 10:38:45

Does anyone have a good recipe for gluten free bread - preferably one that I can do in a bread machine? Ideally it would come out nice and squidgy and be eaten by gluten free and gluten eaters alike without anyone noticing.

I have recipes I make without the bread maker that are ok if you're an adult but my 7 year old is quite fussy so I end up buying M and S bread (which is excellent by the way!). All recipes welcome. Thank you!

MrsMcCarthysFamousScones Sat 27-Jun-20 14:19:59

No experience but doves farm have recipes for bread makers

www.dovesfarm.co.uk/recipes/gluten-free-white-bread-for-bread-machines

Impatientwino Sun 28-Jun-20 21:58:40

My bread maker has GF recipes in the booklet. I'm in bed now but will post them here tomorrow.

Feel free to tag me if I forget! Mondays a bit manic in our household so it might slip my mind!

everythingstaken123 Mon 29-Jun-20 06:34:05

Thank you both of you for your replies. My booklet also has recipes so maybe I'll try them again. I tried the Doves Farm one yesterday and it was much better than I remember it. It had a very big crumb texture but my daughter liked it which was the most important thing. It was definitely nicer warm than cold. I'd still love people's favourites if they have them. It can be a bit depressing in the gluten free world when it comes to bread and pastry etc!

Impatientwino Mon 29-Jun-20 19:14:04

@everythingstaken123

Here are the recipes from my bread maker. Hope they are useful!

Impatientwino Mon 29-Jun-20 19:16:25

Sorry realised that picture isn't too clear

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »