Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know how to make the Pampered Chef ring thingy??

(9 Posts)
alfielooloo Sun 16-Sep-07 13:47:24

Have got in-laws staying & am running out of meal ideas hmm This seems a really easy recipe but don't know what you put inside it
TIA

jaynehater Sun 16-Sep-07 13:48:55

Oh don't, it's vile.

Make a pie.

bonkerz Sun 16-Sep-07 13:49:20

is it the chicken and brocoli ring????

jaynehater Sun 16-Sep-07 13:49:55

(sorry, that wasn't very constructive.

Give me a mo, I have a pampered chef thingy that the girl left at my friends when she had a party, it's got the details in there)

smile

jaynehater Sun 16-Sep-07 13:51:53

Got the book here, it's got:

Making the ring

Beef Taco Filling
Florentine Chicken Filling
Garden Vegetable Omelette Filling
Mediterranean Vegetable Filling
and

Turkey and Cranberry Filling.

I still urge you with every screed of hope left in me to make a pie.

jaynehater Sun 16-Sep-07 13:53:01

I've got Ham and Brocolli Filling here too.

alfielooloo Sun 16-Sep-07 14:08:39

forgot to mention, it's got to be veggie! What do I put in Med ring please jaynehater? Is it vile? Have had it at a friends ages ago & from what I remember, it was nice hmm We are going out for the afternoon now so just thought it would be a quick one to throw together when we get back smile

jaynehater Sun 16-Sep-07 14:21:51

Here goes:

You need:

1 jar artichoke hearts, 1/2 small red pepper, 2 spring onions, 1 1/2 oz sundried toms, snipped, 1 1/2 oz sliced black olives, 2 1/2 oz feta cheese, 4 1/2 oz grated mozzarella, 2 tsps Italian Herbs, 1 clove garlic, 1 egg white, beaten, 3/4 oz parmesan cheese, grated.

Preheat oven to 190/375/G5

Chop all veg, combine artichokes, peppers, scallions, toms, olives, feta, mozz, herbs, and garlic. Scoop filling over desired ring shape (do you need tips on that bit, I think there's a bit in the book...?) Brush with egg white, grate parm over, and bake 1/2 hour-ish till deep golden brown.

I don't know if this particular one is vile or not, but the party I went to, the woman was extolling the virtues of Dairylea spread and pre-cooked chicken bits...and how spinach make her 'boke' - she did Florentine Chicken, this Med one sounds alright, just can't get my head past the croissant dough part grin

Good luck grin

alfielooloo Sun 16-Sep-07 14:26:04

Thank you! Looks pretty easy, will give it a go later, hopefully it won't be vile grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now