Talk

Advanced search

Le Creuset

(8 Posts)
AgathaMystery Sun 08-Mar-20 20:11:28

II wasn't sure where to post this but thought you may all have some opinions....

...if you were going to sell quite a bit of volcano Le Creuset where would you put it up for sale? I've got loads and I DO love it but I want to move over to the stainless steel.

I don't know about eBay etc for something like this. Any thoughts?

OP’s posts: |
GrannyHaddock Sun 08-Mar-20 21:03:48

First thought is; it's very heavy for posting! I find it an effort to lift my oval casserole. Second thought is that my Le Creuset pans have become gradually stained inside and I can't imagine anyone paying for them. Are yours as new, OP?

Blondie1984 Mon 09-Mar-20 01:55:32

I would probably put them on ebay but specify that they have to be collected - and would also put them on Facebook Marketplace

You could also try Gumtree and maybe going to bootsales?

Walnutwhipster Mon 09-Mar-20 02:28:38

Ebay but collection only with a reserve or FB market place.

IHaveBrilloHair Mon 09-Mar-20 12:11:58

Bio washing powder should get the stains off.

GrannyHaddock Mon 09-Mar-20 13:36:37

Are you on Nextdoor, OP? Neighbourhood app, It's useful anyway for sharing local news, giving away and selling stuff.
I'll try the bio liquid, Brillo.

ShortAndSharp Mon 09-Mar-20 20:29:50

Are you near me!? I chipped the enamel in my big casserole and need to replace it!! 🤣

AgathaMystery Wed 11-Mar-20 21:50:28

Thanks ladies!

Some of mine are stained & some are as new... I will try & buy as much stainless steel second hand as I'm trying not to buy anything new this year.

This might end up being the worlds most boring middle class pursuit of new pans... I am on Nextdoor so I will try there!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »