Talk

Advanced search

Recommendation for takeaway deals please!

(4 Posts)
Iz2726 Wed 29-Jan-20 19:49:26

Hi there
I’m new (please be nice)! Me and my family (5 of us !) love to order a takeaway every couple of weeks as a little treat (I know I know not healthy ...). Usually we just sort of order whatever but as a new-year resolution we’re trying to tighten the belt a bit - eeeek.

Any recommendations for good takeaway deals for the future? I know 2 for tuesdays at dominoes but we don’t tend to get a takeaway that early in the week

Thankss

OP’s posts: |
TrashKitten10 Wed 29-Jan-20 20:58:44

Not many people do get a takeaway that early in the week, hence why they have the deal to entice you. You'll probably find most deals are going to be Sunday-Thursday for that reason, they don't really need to give people any encouragement on a Friday or Saturday. You're probably best to check out local takeaway restaurants in your area. They often have their deals on just eat or I find our town community Facebook page to be the font of all local takeaway knowledge smile

Blondie1984 Thu 30-Jan-20 03:56:53

Have you seen the Too Good To Go app? Might be worth checking out,.. and toogoodtogo.co.uk/en-gb?utm_medium=search&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=B2C_Brand&utm_content=Brand&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI2ZGt7raq5wIVwrHtCh1FjgsYEAAYASAAEgJCD_D_BwE

Blondie1984 Thu 30-Jan-20 03:57:50

Also could you try doing homemade versions of your favourite takeaway dishes?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »