Talk

Advanced search

Gluten Free Veggie Option Recipes

(2 Posts)
IdaBWells Thu 02-Jan-20 22:35:51

My 16 yr old has Celiac and has been a vegetarian since she was 10. I am looking for more easy gluten free veggie options, or where there is a meat option for the rest of the family with a veggie option for her. We eat almost anything except my 13 yr old son is not a big fan of fish but likes seafood. He is 5’ 10” and still growing so hearty recipes are most appreciated. I would like some stews as I never have done them and one pot receives. We generally are not heavy meat eaters but my son loves steak and beef.
Typical meals we eat: tacos, pasta, chili, Indian curries, ramen, Shepherds Pie, paella, bratwurst etc. all with a veggie option and side salad. I don’t know how to do a good stir fry and would like tips.

Thank you!

OP’s posts: |
Ricekrispie22 Fri 03-Jan-20 08:21:51

Frittata www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/masala-frittata-avocado
Spanish omelette www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/eggs-recipes/spanish-tortilla/
Rice bake www.campbellsoup.co.uk/recipes/mediterranean-rice-bake
Risotto
Tuscan bean stew (omit the croutons and serve with mash) www.sainsburysmagazine.co.uk/lifestyle/food/james-martin-s-tuscan-bean-stew
Sweet potato satay www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/satay-sweet-potato-curry
Lentil casserole www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/spicy-root-lentil-casserole

Feta-stuffed sweet potatoes realfood.tesco.com/recipes/baked-sweet-potatoes-with-kale-feta-chilli-and-onion.html

Butter bean stew www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/giant-butter-bean-stew or this one www.hellofresh.co.uk/recipes/spanish-butter-bean-stew-5ab3aa7d30006c31d56a7412
Stuffed peppers www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/roasted_pepper_with_19108

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »