Talk

Advanced search

Using up dried cranberries?

(9 Posts)
f00k Mon 30-Dec-19 13:52:51

I have two big packets of dried cranberries leftover from Christmas. Wondered if anyone had a favourite recipe that uses them? I already made some white chocolate & cranberry cookies. I was thinking of a bread perhaps? Or another biscuit recipe?

OP’s posts: |
moodolph Mon 30-Dec-19 13:55:41

White chocolate and cranberry Tiffin is lovely. Recipe is on kitchen mason site.

I also added some to red cabbage in slow cooker with balsamic and cinnamon. Was lovely.

LakeFlyPie Mon 30-Dec-19 14:01:16

Nigella's breakfast bars

WeirdPookah Mon 30-Dec-19 14:04:34

Nigella Lawson's Christmas day muffins.

Ninkanink Mon 30-Dec-19 14:08:50

Nigella’s Christmas muffins.

Walnuts and cranberries as an accompaniment to Stilton (or other cheese) and crackers.

longtompot Mon 30-Dec-19 14:10:10

Add them to sausage meat removed from their skins, roll up in bacon and cook for 25 mins. I did this for our pigs in blankets this year. A huge hit!
They are also nice added to brownies, or tiffin (no cook choc fridge cake). A bit of sharpness cuts through all the sweetness.

f00k Mon 30-Dec-19 19:32:38

Thank you everyone. I like the sound of brownies and tiffin. I made the Nigella muffins a few years ago and they were a hit so I think that's on my to do list too.

OP’s posts: |
NachoFries Thu 02-Jan-20 16:57:55

Dried cranberry and chocolate cookies
Dried cranberry scones
Coleslaw

BlackForestCake Thu 02-Jan-20 20:07:00

chuck some of them in your muesli or granola

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »