Talk

Advanced search

SW Chilli longshot

(14 Posts)
OhMyGiddyAunty Tue 12-Nov-19 17:25:03

Hi everyone, a bit of a long shot maybe, but I always used to use a Slimming world recipe to make chilli, and it was great. Just looked for it again on their website and it seems to have disappeared/changed...?

The original recipe had cumin, coriander, paprika and cinnamon and it might have been called "beef and three bean chilli" (but maybe not)

If anyone knows which one I mean, please tell me! The proportions of the spices is what I'm really after, it was perfect!

Thanks in advance!!

OP’s posts: |
handbagsatdawn33 Tue 12-Nov-19 18:46:07

Is it this ?

www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/easy-chilli-con-carne

OhMyGiddyAunty Tue 12-Nov-19 21:01:08

Thanks @handbagsatdawn33, my one definitely had cinnamon in though.

I wish I'd written it down!!

MinervaVause Tue 12-Nov-19 21:55:27

This?

OhMyGiddyAunty Tue 12-Nov-19 22:12:06

Thanks @MinervaVause! No paprika in that one though...!

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Wed 13-Nov-19 19:36:26

This one? www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/beef-and-bean-chilli-with-rice

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Wed 13-Nov-19 19:37:21

Oops, that's the same one as Minerva's. There is a mention of adding smoked paprika at the end.

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Wed 13-Nov-19 19:39:28

This one? www.copymethat.com/r/M2BHw39/beef-and-bean-chilli-con-carne/

troppibambini Wed 13-Nov-19 19:43:30

Sorry can't link but here we gosmile

OhMyGiddyAunty Thu 14-Nov-19 20:21:16

Thanks so much @Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g and @troppibambini... both similar but not quite, I'm sure they all work out well though, maybe it's time for me to let it go!

florriepeck Tue 19-Nov-19 17:47:49

Try googling Slimming World Beef and Mixed Bean Chilli: I think that's the recipe you're looking for.

Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g Tue 19-Nov-19 17:52:39

This one? www.slimmingworld.co.uk/recipes/beef-and-bean-chilli-with-rice

Odd idea to put cinnamon into chilli. I add chilli or cayenne in some form, cumin, a little paprika, onion, garlic, oregano, black pepper, plenty of salt.

armsandtheman Tue 19-Nov-19 18:12:15

I think this is the one you mean. I have the ingredients saved in my fitness pal so I'll try to post screenshots. It's fab but not available anymore!

OhMyGiddyAunty Mon 25-Nov-19 10:51:59

Thanks everyone! I think @armsandtheman has it, I'll give it a spin! Thanks so much.

@Gasp0deTheW0nderD0g the cinnamon adds a subtle warmth, give it a try!

The beef and mixed bean looks similar too, thanks to the poster who gave me the title to google.

I just fancy chilli today as well!smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »