Talk

Advanced search

Halloween recipes

(7 Posts)
ElfrideSwancourt Tue 22-Oct-19 07:35:00

I LOVE Halloween (I'm from NI where it has always been a big thing) and love all the Halloween baking.

Does anyone have any good recipes for Halloween /gory food for our Halloween party? It's my last year of having a child at home (sob) and want to all out this year!
TIA

OP’s posts: |
Ricekrispie22 Tue 22-Oct-19 10:49:08

Monster burgers realfood.tesco.com/recipes/monster-burgers.html

Eyeball pizza www.mydish.co.uk/recipe/47141/eyeball-pizza

Scary finger hot dogs www.saltycanary.com/ad-bloody-severed-finger-hot-dogs-for-halloween/

Ghost pizza realfood.tesco.com/recipes/haunted-pizza.html

Gross goulash stew realfood.tesco.com/recipes/ghoulish-goulash-stew.html

Spider pie www.asdagoodliving.co.uk/food/recipes/beef-mushroom-spider-pie

Broomsticks www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/witchs-broomsticks/

Frankenstein’s punch realfood.tesco.com/recipes/frankensteins-punch.html

ElfrideSwancourt Tue 22-Oct-19 11:05:31

Thanks ricekrispie that's loads of ideas 😊

elQuintoConyo Tue 22-Oct-19 11:10:32

Edgar Allen Pie is made every year in our house. It can be sausage bake (look like fingers), chicken and leek pie (green ooze) or really anything. I made a gravestone that reads 'RIP Edgar Allen Pie" that I stick in it grin

Cornishgirl18 Tue 22-Oct-19 11:15:28

Gingerbread skeletons. Just make as usual then pipe white icing on for the skeleton.

My DC like blood and eyeball pasta. Basically its spaghetti in a tomato sauce then make eyeballs using mini mozzarella's and tiny bits of torn basil for the pupil. You can also make the eyeballs blood shot by dipping a cocktail stick in tomato ketchup and running it down the mini mozzarella.

Last year I did blood soup (tomato and red pepper) with cheesy witches fingers to dip in. The cheesy witches fingers is cheese on toast cut up into finger like pieces with a triangle of red pepper on the end of each one for the nails.

jillandhersprite Tue 22-Oct-19 11:24:00

I am going to try and do some variation on this cake in next few days...
www.facebook.com/watch/?v=396227171090098

ElfrideSwancourt Tue 22-Oct-19 11:48:57

Ooh I'm definitely going to make a version of that cake jillandhersprite.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »