Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What are the best crisps for kids?

(10 Posts)
FunkyGlassSlipper Tue 07-Aug-07 13:45:10

My DD (3.5) loves hula hoops but I am sure there are better/healthier alternatives. What would you suggest?

ThomasTankEngine Tue 07-Aug-07 13:45:52

salt n shake, but remove the little packet of salt.

DaftAndFussy Tue 07-Aug-07 13:47:35

Organix do a 'no crap added' version (don't think they quite call them that, but YKWIM)

ELR Tue 07-Aug-07 15:55:14

my kids love twiglets not exactly crisps but similar also m&s do baked low fat crisps which are made from real potato not potato powder which kids find nice also pom bear or just get plain corn chips all ok for occasional treat

devonsmummy Tue 07-Aug-07 16:07:51

How about the parsnip and beetroot ones - sounds weird but are rather yummy

nailpolish Tue 07-Aug-07 16:08:32

THE pom pom bear ones are ok apparently

filthymindedvixen Tue 07-Aug-07 16:10:16

I was looking at crisps for my boys who are underweight and very active and adore cheese and onion!. I was going to buy the Walkers baked ones - until i realised how much sugar there is in them...

Does anyone reckon risps once a week is ok?

nailpolish Tue 07-Aug-07 16:10:18

here

FunkyGlassSlipper Tue 07-Aug-07 16:49:29

Some great idea here. I had forgotten about pom bears. DD likes crisps several times a week. She eats lots of fruit & veg etc so I dont mind it tbh but I just want to get the least bad

FunkyGlassSlipper Tue 07-Aug-07 16:50:20

nailpolish - just checked the link and think DD will actually like the games too so thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now