Talk

Advanced search

Recipes involving cheese and pineapple please

(8 Posts)
Bouquetsofdynomite Tue 07-Aug-07 11:59:03

I think mature cheddar and pineapple could be just about my favourite flavour combination. Does anyone have any more ways of combining them than cocktail sticks?

JeremyVile Tue 07-Aug-07 12:01:37

Cheese on toast with a few pineapple chunks on top is one of my favourite childhood snacks - thread title just reminded me of it.

maisemor Tue 07-Aug-07 12:11:44

On pizza.

I also used to do the toasted bread, slice of ham, slice of pineapple and then slice of ham. Put it in the oven to let the cheese melt. Eat.

Baked potato with diced pineapple and cheese.

tasja Tue 07-Aug-07 12:15:34

Chicken or beef burger with pineapple and cheddar cheese or cheddar cheese sauce

AlbusPercivalWulfricBrianSun Tue 07-Aug-07 12:20:13

What about baking the pinapple in foil in the oven with chilli and then grating some cheese on top when it comes out?

AlbusPercivalWulfricBrianSun Tue 07-Aug-07 12:20:13

What about baking the pinapple in foil in the oven with chilli and then grating some cheese on top when it comes out?

Cappuccino Tue 07-Aug-07 12:23:29

on a chicken breast

I lived off this for three months this when I lived in a house with only a grill

FrannyandZooey Tue 07-Aug-07 12:24:14

Here you go. Scroll down for a picture which kind of explains the idea better than the recipe does.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: