What are these fancy round scissors called?

(4 Posts)
QuimReaper Wed 14-Aug-19 12:38:06

This video shows this chef cracking quail's eggs with some nifty little scissors with a round blade at the end - I have decided I need some, but I can't find them online; anyone know what they're called?

OP’s posts: |
JustPurple Wed 14-Aug-19 12:41:38

I googled 'egg scissors' and came up with something that sounds like that.

They had special quail egg scissors too.

Windygate Wed 14-Aug-19 12:47:19

Amazon sell them, just search for quail egg scissors

QuimReaper Wed 14-Aug-19 13:45:18


I've been Googling all sorts of variants of "round scissors" and things, didn't even occur to me they're actually specifically for quail's eggs!

Thank you! grin

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in