Talk

Advanced search

Best food processor

(6 Posts)
chloechloe Fri 09-Aug-19 10:01:08

I’m trying to cook more healthily at the moment and lots of the recipes call for a good food processor that can mix heavy, sticky ingredients without much liquid, e.g. to mix things like felafel, hummus, power balls, raw brownies etc. I’m happy to splash out on one that will last a good few years - what are your recommendations?

I’m looking at a Magimix 4200. Any good?

I want something that will process stuff like chickpeas, nuts, dates etc easily without it getting completely stuck or me having to scrape it down a million times.

I’m not likely to use it for stuff like chopping.

Thanks in advance!

OP’s posts: |
chloechloe Sat 10-Aug-19 14:19:18

Bumpety bump, can anyone help?

OP’s posts: |
RandomUsernameHere Sat 10-Aug-19 14:20:59

Magimix is great, I've had mine quite a few years and no problems with it.

Tartyflette Sat 10-Aug-19 17:29:11

I've splashed out £££ on a Kenwood with all the bells and whistles, it weighs a ton but by god it does the business.
Super quick - and it even makes marmalade prep a doddle. Well, as much as making marmalade can ever be.

SunnivaGunne Sat 10-Aug-19 17:32:31

I have Magimix that has had several times a week use for over 20 years and it is still going strong. I use my Nutribullet for things like frozen bananas though, but the Magimix grates and slices too. I will replace it with the same when it does die.

user1473069303 Thu 15-Aug-19 16:49:56

I have a Magimix (5200XL) and love it because it is powerful and can handle large quantities.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »