Talk

Advanced search

Got chicken breasts, tinned tomatoes, red pepper...what would you do with it??!!!

(8 Posts)
daisycat01 Tue 24-Jul-07 18:46:23

Also have lots of herbs and stuff, was thinking about paprika and making it spanishy..any ideas??
Or would it be nice to add italian herbs??
help husband home in 30mins!!

daisycat01 Tue 24-Jul-07 18:50:34

anyone????

BreeVanDerCampLGJ Tue 24-Jul-07 18:51:58

Oven roast the peppers, then make a garlcky tomato sauce and serve with the chicken and green veg.

moonshine Tue 24-Jul-07 18:55:13

I would saute the peppers, an onion and garlic for a few minutes, then bung them into a roasting tin with the tomatoes and chicken. I'd then mix in a dollop of oregano or mixed herbs and cook in the oven for about 25-30 mins. Add black olives if you have any. Eat with rice, or pasta if you prefer and a green salad - or not.

(Alternatively I would get dh to get a takeaway on the way back and worry about the chicken tomorrow....)

BreeVanDerCampLGJ Wed 25-Jul-07 09:55:19

You are welcome.

DelGirl Wed 25-Jul-07 10:02:07

batters Wed 25-Jul-07 10:53:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

daisycat01 Wed 25-Jul-07 17:14:14

Sorry! Thanks for the ideas, husband came home earlier than expected but had been to the gym and wasnt hungry!!! Grrr, So I just made a quick casserole and had it with quinoa and green beans!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: