Talk

Advanced search

What dinners do your children eat?

(4 Posts)
graziemille567 Tue 30-Apr-19 20:18:20

Spaghetti bolognese, Chilli (very mild), Fish fingers, Chicken kievs , ,Fish pie, Mild curry, Beef casserole, Sausages and mash ,Burgers, Pizza , Noodles, Veggie fried rice, Pesto pasta with chicken, Roast dinners, Picnic dinners (crackers, veg sticks, cheese cubes, hummus, fruit), Chicken fajitas (again, very mild - practically just a chicken wrap with some cheese and onions added)
Veggies: corn cobs, peas, broccoli,carrots, green beans, cucumber, sweet potato, would eat cooked onions all day if he could.
Good luck OP, hope you find some inspiration somewhere on this thread! My cousins son is on the spectrum and she really struggles to get him to eat anything that isn't beige.

rosybell Tue 30-Apr-19 20:15:17

Oh I feel your pain op, I have a very fussy 7 year old. He only really likes processed meat.
Recently had success with puff pasty pinwheels (google it - you can use any fillings, I use pepperoni & basil)

He hates sauces which means all meals are quite dry.

Other meals he will eat:

Meatballs & spaghetti (no sauce)
Pancakes filled with tuna mayo
Yorkshire puddings & sausages
Carbonara
Eggy bread (not sure if this is a meal but he has it when he won't eat what we are having!)

He eats no cooked veg but will eat salad so every meal is served with cucumber/rocket/carrot etc

sleepismysuperpower1 Tue 30-Apr-19 20:02:45

mac and veg slices

spaghetti with tomato sauce

fish and chips

jacket potatoes with beans and cheese

quorn sausages and mash (we do eat meat but i sometimes give them quorn as a change)

'stovies'

all the best x

Blossom4538 Tue 30-Apr-19 19:26:42

Having such problems here with Dd 8! She is on the autism spectrum and this affects her diet, but there’s now hardly anything she’ll eat for dinner. 🙈

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in