Talk

Advanced search

Aldi's Black Forest Mince Pies :)

(9 Posts)
rockingthelook Sun 23-Dec-18 15:15:04

What can I say?? these are just divine, don't taste too much of mince meat, have a chocolate pastry with chocolate chips and morello cherries, so nice, daren't look at the calories sad

OP’s posts: |
OliviaStabler Sun 23-Dec-18 15:20:47

Just tried the Heston chocolate and sour cherry mince pies and loved them. Didn't look at calories either fblush

Doublevodka Sun 23-Dec-18 15:21:03

Have you tried the Aldi almond mince pies? Oh my god, they are the best. They sell out really quickly every year so when I saw them I bought 6 boxes!

Rockbird Sun 23-Dec-18 15:23:47

Expected to hate the Heston ones but oh my God they were lovely.

Vitalogy Sun 23-Dec-18 15:25:37

Oow they sound nice. I love choc/cherry things.

OliviaStabler Sun 23-Dec-18 15:32:58

Expected to hate the Heston ones but oh my God they were lovely.

I was also sceptical but they were lovely. I can't get another box now, no Waitrose near us. Will have to eek these out

MuffinMad Sun 23-Dec-18 15:36:55

Totally agree. I tried their salted caramel mince pies and found them to be awful! Hardly any filling and couldn't taste the salted caramel.
Was a bit apprehensive buying the Black Forest ones, but shouldn't have been. They are gorgeous! Well filled with mince meat with a chocolatey crisp pastry and the little hidden choc chunks. 😋

Went today to get another box and they're sold out.

LittleLlamaontheduskyroad Sun 23-Dec-18 18:43:48

I so want to try these, but we have so much stuff to get through that I couldn't justify them.

Nanalisa60 Sun 23-Dec-18 18:47:02

Don’t look at calories just enjoy!! 2nd January is the time to start worrying about calories!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »